Principle Activities of Your Intergroup
- 800-606-6047 – Your Intergroup is currently receiving hundreds of telephone calls per month, and the number is growing.
- 12th Step List – Our most important phone calls come from individuals or families seeking help. WK Intergroup maintains a 12th Step calling list of individuals who are willing to follow-up in person or on the phone.
- Our telephone is a pipeline to persons seeking information about A.A. and a conduit between local, district, state or national A.A. committees.
- This year WK Intergroup will purchase and sell over $15,000 worth of A.A. Conference Approved books and literature for distribution to A.A. groups and individuals. This amount grows annually.
- WK Intergroup publishes a “Where and When” meeting directory annually. The directory lists the day, time and location of all A.A. meetings in the Intergroup service area and is updated and printed every two years.
- WK Intergroup maintains a website at www.wkintergroup.org which contains and up-to-date listing of A.A. meetings, current events and a large quantity of valuable information about your Intergroup and A.A. as a whole with links to other essential A.A. entities.
- WK Intergroup makes every attempt to gather information on all A.A. activities throughout the state to distribute to groups in our service area.
- WK Intergroup is the clearinghouse for information and logistical support among individual A.A. members, groups, local and state committees, General Service Office in New York and the community at large.