Intergroup Service Responsibilities Group Conscience
- Seeking ideas and methods to improve the Intergroup’s communication services.
- Public Information (PI) and Cooperation with the Professional Community (CPC) Committees work to provide information and services to individuals, media groups, government, religious, medical and other organizations seeking information about A.A.
- The Corrections Facilities Committee offers support, literature and cooperation to correctional facilities. The Treatment Facilities Committee offers much the same assistance to treatment and medical facilities.
- Sponsorship of activities such as local conferences, dinners, workshops or other activity specifically designed to serve Western Kentucky A.A. Membership.
- Liaison and cooperation with the A.A. General Service Structure locally, regionally and nationally.
- Prudent financial management.
The Twelve Traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous and Guidelines for Intergroups and Central Offices are accepted as guidelines regarding the functioning of Western Kentucky Intergroup.